Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Virus....Virus.....Virus!!@#!!

Browsing all the movie websites invited many trojans into my lappy.......Arghhh.....It's frustrating that those malicious viruses invaded my PC......Problems popped up with lot of pop-ups popping up for every minute.....Though I scanned it with AVG free version everyday and deleted them, the efforts were in vain as they kept on re installing themselves.......So I searched over the internet restlessly to fix this problem and I went through the procedure mentioned in this link.....
http://freeforum.avg.com/read.php?4,27725,27725
Hurrayyyyyyy......It worked and now my PC is back to its form....The link was very useful......just thought that this link will be helpful for u guys......now dont worry if ur computers are affected by viruses......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! keep it up.. Lesson: do not watch live streaming movies on ur 'lappy' 24x7.

Sinnuu... said...

hahaha....yeah I won't da....