Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Hey folks!!!

Yet another year is coming to an end and as we are on the way to welcome new year....Just thought of posting few lines and ofcourse this would be my last post for this year....The year 2008 had some good and sad parts for me....Well actually life is like that...but the best part is I started blogging this year;)... So friends do u relaize why new year is so special?? It's the only event the entire world celebrates in common(eye opener right!!!)...
Celebration of new year means a lot to optimists like me (hehehe)....It's the time to hope that every good thing in this world happens to us in the coming year....It's the time to remember the people u met, people u love, places u were part of, memories u store in ur heart....It's the time when u bid adieu to sorrow and sick and welcome new year with great enthusiasm....It's the time to make new resolutions....So I thought of taking some resolutions this year...Then I came across these lines by Douglas Pagels in one of those e cards-

Don't focus on anything you lack.
Realize that people are the treasures in life, and happiness is the real wealth.
Have a diary that describes how you're doing the best, and...the rest will take care of itself....

I feel my greatest strength is my happiness....I always try to be happy no matter what happens in my life (well I break down some times but rarely I do that)....I always treasure people around me and care for them a lot....but I never tried my best to reach my ambitions....So may be that's the right thing for me to take a resolution this year.....So friends three simple rules of life...Be happy, love people and do your best.....But for now it's the time to rock and roll and raise the toast to the coming good times.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to u too! May u get all that u want... love, peace and happiness! Cheers!

Soujanya.. said...

yes...
as you said the last year had its share of good and bad for us.. life is so full of experiences. the way we take them all and use it when time comes is what matters... :)

all the best for your love, happiness and hard work...

twist knob said...

a new year is the perfect time for a new beginning. All the best in your endeavors :)