Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weekends....Then and Now.....

Saturday, New Jersey:
I Woke up at 10 AM
Checked the Emails
Made lemon rice
Watched ASHTA CHEMMA movie (Damn that Megavideo waiting time.....I hate that)
Laundry
Thoda sa Books
Thoda sa Blogging
Thoda sa Games
Watched VINAYAKUDU for the second time
And now I have nothing to do....May be to put it in the correct way feel like doing nothing....
God!!How boring....Life became so routine....Now weekend bole tho sitting on the bed....surfing the net for hours together....cooking, laundry,books, and then movies, movies and movies.....and still the day is not complete...


Remembering my weeknds at Rapid City....wow!...
Waking up....
Surfing thro' the net...
Movies....
Games.....
Playing Cards for hours.... mannnnnnnnn I love it (be it a UNO, or a RAMMI, or a POKER)....
Starbucks....
Restaurants...
Bowling.....
and the day ends with the best part....a short long drive (Ohh!Santhu and Riki I miss ur driving guys).....
My weekends were just perfect!

"My best frind and I can do anything and nothing and have the best time".....I saw these lines from Souj's blog....May be that worked with me too.....Me with my frinds......I forget the world around me.....May be that's why my weekends were just perfect.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sindhu... we all miss u too!! Even our weekends here are so incomplete without u... Miss teasing u to death!! :P

But, life is like this, Sindhu.. we must find new things and find pleasure in everything we do, and everywhere we are; else, we are not living.. [Sentimental, eh??? ;) ]

That apart, nice to see u blogging... Wish we could all again get together and go on a long drive... to our all-time fav., Sheridian! Love u sweetheart... and we all miss u...

Sinnuu... said...

Ohhhhh...Thanks da for such a sweet response....Even I am happy for the encouragement u have been giving me since I started blogging....

Unknown said...

You are the only mate who makes me even forget my soul mate.....Miss u my babyyyyyyyyyy....sssiiiiinnnnnddddhhhuuuuuuuuuuu

Sinnuu... said...

Ohhhhh sweety....I too miss u ra...