Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To all those loving parents....

What is this strange feeling that's making me aloof from this world....It's been so many moons since I spoke to my parents with all my heart....To the matter of fact I'm not feeling like to talk to any of them who know me....I just wanted to be myself....Is it something due to the fact that I am not busy with anything....Nothing is happening in my life almost since two years....My destiny is hitting me harder and harder every new day....how do I bounce back.....Tired of doing that..... Is this me who is thinking all this?? Am I tired of my own life?? I have never been into this distressed feeling as I am right now....

Then I remembered the words my dad said to me when I was a kid"No matter what happens in your life, just be happy and have faith and hope....Never loose them...that is the ultimate essence and true meaning of one's journey...If you are at a situation where in all the roads in this world seem to be closed, just be happy and believe in yourself....One day your destiny opens a new road for you that leads to your goal".......Lots of thanks to my dad....He is the best....His words gave me so much of strength and courage that I always converted my anger and stress into positive energy.....But this time I was carried away......However not a big deal...I will bounce back this time and will give my best.......Thank you so so much nanna......
I dedicate this post to all those loving parents.....

Yeh To Sach Hai Ki Bhagwan Hai,
Hai Magar Phir Bhi Anjaan Hai,
Dharti Pe Roop Maa Baap Ka,
Us Vidhaata Ki Pehchaan Hai...

10 comments:

sharath said...

Very Nice post.. it just reminds me how much my dad's words use to influence my desicions, even though i am very independent by nature. My dad always use to say not to be worried for not getting job for year or 2 because even when u get a job at 30.. u still got another 30 years to work. good that you are very postive.. good luck

Soujanya.. said...

tough times will not last for ever.. but tough ppl will surely sindhu. its not a an easy cake walk now, but make so many memories of it.that when you will look back you will b happy bout it.. and dont forget that im in the same boat with you. :) cheerup!!! the worst is yet to come

Shazia said...

Good and bad times are parts of life... nothng lasts forever... all u need is to find inspiration during those blues... n m glad sinu u r doing juss tht...
hang in thr buddy it wont long last... we r thr with u all the way til the end...

Sinnuu... said...

thanks buddies!!

Anonymous said...

hey Sindhuluuuu.. this one's a very nice post.. especially nice to read and contemplate about parents when we are far away from them. But their blessings are always with us.. And u are a rock-star, Sindhu.. keep smiling and remember, we all love u..

*In an unrelated note, 'Sindhu, u rock!' :P

Anonymous said...

Notice how all the people who commented have their names starting with 'S'!!

geethuluuu said...

very lovely post nanalu!! thanxs for sharing ur feeling with us...

Anonymous said...

Bannu.....What if destiny hits you harder...You are strong enough to hit the destiny more harder;)

Let the destiny panic...Never let urself down or depressed...

Sree Kalyanapu said...

Sindhura....you said Little words.... but heart touched..... , you are right, parents are our ever green strength...in all the time. If the all the people/world goes out from our lives .... we still have our supporters.... they are our parents and more if I want to say is , they are living "gods" on the " Earth".... I hope you will get back your golden days soon... , Good Luck...
Sree Kalyanapu

George Cheruyot said...

Yeah its gud to say it all myself ave even never tought to open up thats why i searched for culprits like me and ua blog poped up. Have a blog but not willing to open up and let things be like they are. Keep fighting at least you have your parents support. Nyt